Monday 13 January 2014

Feeling sheepish...

Well, that all went a bit wrong, didn't it. Honestly, I had every intention of blogging recipes regularly again in December... I really did. But then life happened, and the recipes did not find their way onto the blog.

I had talked to my friends about this, and potentially "retiring" this blog, but Craig said something which made a lot of sense, so that's what I'm going with. What did he say, you ask? It's my hobby, so I should just do it when I feel like it, rather than feel I have to post every week. Sensible, huh?

At any rate... I am going to try my utmost best to keep this blog alive, because I really do love The Princess and the Cake, but I may not always be able to post weekly. I think that's OK. So, watch this space, and you may well see something you like.

Happy Thoughts
x

No comments:

Post a Comment