Friday 4 January 2013

WE MISSED ONE!

I feel ashamed of myself. I've just gone online to check the release dates for new Disney movies this year, so I can keep my Disney Classics and Disney Pixar cake collections up to date, and I realised I've missed one!! *hangs head in shame*

I didn't realise that the Winnie the Pooh film that was released in 2011 was classified as a Disney Classic. I thought that like The Tigger Movie and Piglet's Big Movie, it was an animated film that fell outside of the Classics Collection... apparently I was wrong!

Anyway, the good news is that that means a new Disney night soon! woo! I have just this second ordered the DVD from amazon, and I've already started thinking of ideas for what I might bake (I currently have two ideas with one familiar ingredient...) so this one may be coming your way very soon.

As for the others, you can expect Wreck it Ralph shortly after it's release in February, and then Monster's University will be coming our way in July!

Until then, my friends,

Happy Thoughts
x

No comments:

Post a Comment